Wyoming Insurance Continuing EducationWyoming Continuing Ed Training Courses
Wyoming insurance producers are required to complete their continuing education requirement annually with at least 24 hours of approved CE courses, 3 of which must be in insurance ethics.
All Wyoming agents licensed in any of the following lines of authority is required to obtain approved insurance continuing education before renewing their license: Property, Casualty, Personal Lines, Life, Accident & Health, Variable Life/Variable Annuity, Title Agents and Resident Consultants.Wyoming Insurance CE Requirements
- 24 hours every two years (including 3 hours of ethics).
- Company sponsored CE hours may not exceed 12 in any license renewal period.
- Nonresident adjusters must submit proof of CE completion per their home state requirements.
- No grace period is provided for a lapsed license.
- Producers are required to pay a $30 fee to the Wyoming Insurance Department for continuing education filing in addition to other applicable license renewal fees.
Combine and Save - Finish your Required CE for Just $39.
Choose any of these packages for just $39.
Pricing shown is for online courses. Physical copies of textbooks may be ordered for an additional $4 per course (plus a flat $5 shipping charge). The Wyoming Insurance Department charges a $1.00/credit fee, which will be added during the checkout process.
|Life & Health Agent Package
3 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Health Insurance Fundamentals, Insurance Ethics 101
|Life Fundamentals Package
3 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Business Life Insurance, Insurance Ethics 101
|Health Fundamentals Package
4 Courses: Understanding the PPACA, Business Disability Insurance, Insurance Ethics 101
|Property & Casualty Agent Package
3 Courses: Property Insurance Fundamentals, Casualty Insurance Fundamentals, Insurance Ethics 101
|Property Fundamentals Package
3 Courses: Property Insurance Fundamentals, Avoiding E&O Claims, Ethical Insurance Practices
Check out our complete course listing.Hide complete course listing. Go to shopping cart.
|Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic|
|Avoiding E&O Claims||5||Basic|
|Business Disability Insurance||9||Average||Popular!|
|Business Life Insurance||9||Average||Popular!|
|Casualty Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic|
|College Planning and Funding||12||Average|
|Disability Income Insurance||6||Average|
|Ethics.. Handling the Money||10||Basic||Meets Wyoming Ethics Requirement|
|Ethical Insurance Practices||7||Basic||Meets Wyoming Ethics Requirement|
|Floods and Flood Insurance||5||Basic||Meets NFIP requirement to sell flood insurance.|
|Hedge Fund Basics||7||Basic|
|Homeowners Insurance Valuation||9||Average|
|Insurance Ethics 101||3||Basic||Meets Wyoming Ethics Requirement|
|Insurance For Residential Properties||7||Basic|
|Life Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic|
|Property Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic|
Any Wyoming insurance producer with a limited lines license not mentioned above is considered exempt from the CE requirement. Extensions of the standard 2 year licensing period may be granted by the Commissioner upon written request.
We are an approved provider for Wyoming insurance continuing education. Let CPMI be your one-stop shop to realize all your CE needs.
Wyoming License Renewal Requirements
Time for your Wyoming insurance license renewal? It's important to know:
- 24 hours of CE are required every 2 years.
- 3 of the 24 hours must be in ethics.
- Any courses approved for CE in WY may be taken for credit.
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Courses cannot be repeated for credit in one renewal period.
- Excess credits cannot be carried over to the next renewal period.
- Courses completion exams must be taken with a proctor and are not open book.
After you pass our course, we will send your completion information on to the Wyoming Department of Insurance.