Wisconsin Insurance License Study Guides

Train for the WI Insurance Pre-Licensing Examination with CPMI

Wisconsin Licensing

Wisconsin insurance license administration, including the granting of new licenses as well as renewal, is overseen by the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance. Before applying for your WI insurance agent license you will need to pass a state approved insurance training course as well as the licensing test and pay an upfront fee.

Getting Ready for the Insurance Producer Licensing Exam

Manage your insurance licensing experience. Just studying from the text can be slow and dull. Give yourself the Exam Advantage by using other learning tools. CPMI Professional Development, Inc has a concise, professional, online video review program as well as audio CDs and a test simulation program to assist you in your studying. All of these tools are designed to help you learn the Wisconsin insurance licensing material faster, pass the exam sooner and fulfilling your earning potential quicker.

Practice for your WI licensing test. Take practice quizzes that imitate the kinds of questions that you will encounter when you take your agent exam, so you can know what to expect - also has learning mode options, that focus on comprehending the material. The Virtual Classroom brings the insurance class to the comfort of your home or office, with lifetime insurance professionals as your virtual classroom's teachers, and real live people available to answer your questions by phone or email.

Wisconsin Insurance Licensing Guide

The Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance currently runs their agent prelicensing examination services through Sircon and their ProducerEdge program. Their Agent Licensing division can be contacted at 608-266-8699 during normal business hours.

Individuals who seek to acquire a resident WI insurance license in any of the major lines (Life, Accident & Health, Property, Casualty, or Personal Lines P&C first need to finish an education requirement for each line that they will be testing for. If you move to Wisconsin from another state and held a license anytime in the 12 months previous to moving (and applying for your WI license), you do not need to complete the otherwise mandatory education requirement.

Unlicensed people (for example, non-agent employees working within an agency) are not allowed to sell, solicit, or negotiate insurance in any form. This includes quoting rates or providing information or advice on coverage limits, etc. All employees engaged in any of these or similar functions should obtain their license, and many agencies may wish to have most of their core staff obtain their insurance license.

Wisconsin also requires that individuals working with limited lines (legal expense, title, and credit) pass the corresponding state examinations. If you will only be working with Crop, Surety, Travel, Variable Life, or Variable Annuity you do not need to pass any test, but do need to fill our an application online through Sircon.

The products and serivices offered by CPMI are intended as supplemental programs to assist agents in preparing for their WI licensing exam. At present we do not offer classroom courses or classroom credit in most states that have an in-class education requirement.

©2018 CPMI Professional Development Inc - Insurance License Training & CE
691 W 1200 North, Ste 150, Springville, UT 84663
Insurance EducationAboutContact