Wisconsin Insurance Continuing EducationWI Insurance Continuing Ed (CE) Courses
All licensed resident producers must complete 24 hours of CE every two years, including 3 hours in Ethics to fulfill Wisconsin insurance license renewal requirements.Wisconsin Insurance CE Requirements
- WI renewal requires 24 hours of CE (including 3 in Ethics).
- Licenses renew every two years on the last day of the licensee's month of birth.
- Excess CE credit hours cannot carry over to subsequent license renewal periods.
- Courses may not be repeated for credit within one renewal period.
- Any courses approved for CE in Wisconsin may be used for renew credits. For example, Life Insurance agents may take a class in Life & Health.
Combine and Save - Finish your Required CE for Just $39.
Choose any of these packages for just $39. The Wisconsin Insurance Department now charges a $1.00/credit fee, which will be added during the checkout process.
Pricing shown is for online courses. Physical copies of textbooks may be ordered for an additional $4 per course (plus a flat $5 shipping charge).
|Life & Health Agent Package
3 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Health Insurance Fundamentals, Insurance Ethics 101
|Life Fundamentals Package
4 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Business Life Insurance, Identity Theft, Insurance Ethics 101
|Health Fundamentals Package
3 Courses: Understanding the New Health Care Law, Health Insurance Fundamentals, Insurance Ethics 101
|Property & Casualty Agent Package
4 Courses: Property Insurance Fundamentals, Casualty Insurance Fundamentals, Avoiding E&O Claims, Insurance Ethics 101
|Property Fundamentals Package
4 Courses: Property Insurance Fundamentals, Homeowners Insurance, Avoiding E&O Claims, Insurance Ethics 101
Check out our complete course listing.Hide complete course listing. Go to shopping cart.
|Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic|
|Avoiding E&O Claims||5||Basic|
|Business Disability Insurance||4||Average||Popular!|
|Business Life Insurance||4||Average||Popular!|
|Casualty Insurance Fundamentals||8||Basic|
|College Planning and Funding||8||Average|
|Disability Income Insurance||5||Average|
|Ethical Insurance Practices||4||Basic||Meets Wisconsin Ethics Requirement|
|Ethics - Handling the Money!||6||Basic||Meets Wisconsin Ethics requirement.|
|Floods and Flood Insurance||5||Basic||Meets NFIP requirement to sell flood insurance.|
|Hedge Fund Basics||3||Basic|
|Homeowners Insurance Valuation||8||Average|
|Insurance Ethics 101||3||Basic||Meets Wisconsin Ethics Requirement|
|Insurance For Residential Properties||5||Basic|
|Life Insurance Fundamentals||11||Basic|
|Property Insurance Fundamentals||8||Basic|
Producers licensed only in limited lines and nonresidents are not required to complete the biennial insurance continuing education requirements imposed by Wisconsin
Under federal law, even exempt individuals must take the required LTC course before they can begin selling long term care policies.
Wisconsin License Renewal Requirements
Time for your Wisconsin insurance license renewal? It's important to know:
- 24 hours of CE are required every 2 years.
- 3 of the 24 hours must be in Ethics.
- Any courses approved for CE in WI may be taken for credit.
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Excess credits cannot be carried over to the next renewal period.
- Courses cannot be repeated for credit in one renewal period.
- Courses completion exams must be taken with a proctor and are not open book.
After you pass our course, we will send your completion information on to the Wisconsin Department of Insurance and Sircon.