Washington Insurance License EducationInsurance School at-Home Training for WA Insurance Licensing
Washington insurance license regulation is given to the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner. Individuals applying for their WA agent license must first qualify through a state-administered written examination, pay a licensing fee, and meet character requirements.Insurance Exam Training Program
The audio and video review programs and computer test simulation programs are popular ways to help you memorize the course content for your state licensing exam. Practice answering questions for the exam by using the Exam Advantage test simulation program.
Washington insurance training with our simple, straightforward program allows users to take practice quizzes covering all the topics from indemnity basics to policies and coverage, as well as legal issues related to insurance and each of the specialized insurance lines. Our Online Video Review Seminar is a browser-based program that allows students to take a classroom-like course online at their own discretion, whenever is easiest for them. It includes our Exam Advantage test simulator FREE!
- Available for Life and Health or Property and Casualty.
- Pass your first time or get your money back!
Getting your insurance license, or getting a group of agents licensed, can be a whole lot easier with our ground-breaking tutoring program. If you are a recruiting manager or frequently have agents, trainees, or new employees in need of training, contact us today for more information about what our Exam Advantage programs can do for you, as well as information about group discounting.
Our classes and the Exam Advantage test simulator are available in the state of Washington for insurance pre-licensing in Life, Health, Life and Health, and Property and Casualty. We do not currently provide our complete program in all states, due mostly to some state's requirements that new agents complete an in class program, or a certain number of classroom hours. Our programs are designed for supplemental learning purposes in those states.
Washington License Requirements
Getting licensed in Washington? It's important to know:
- You must pass an approved pre-licensing education course (like ours!).
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- Courses provide 20 hours of instruction per line of authority.
- Course completion exams do not require a proctor.
- Minimum passing grades for the state licensing examination is 70%.
- Candidates submit certificate(s) of completion along with their license application.
- Course completion certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of course completion.
After you pass our course, we will provide you with a course completion certificate that you will bring with you to the Pearson Vue testing facility.