Pennsylvania Insurance Agent LicensesPennsylvania Insurance Education Materials PA Licensing
For those individuals who are required to take the PA insurance pre-licensing examination before obtaining their PA insurance producer license, CPMI offers a variety of self-study insurance training programs for PA insurance producers and students to help quickly learn the material for the state licensing test. Get all the benefits of classroom learning, including access to our expert instructors with instant over-the-phone support, along with the fast-paced, easy to review study format of self-study licensing materials.Pennsylvania Insurance Education
Resident insurance agents in PA are required to complete at least twenty-four hours of approved insurance prelicensing classes, including at least three hours of approved ethics study. This education is required by the state as a means of providing an overview of the insurance marketplace. Some students with specific professional designations may be considered exempt from the pre-license education and examination requirements, find out more about exempt persons.PA Exam Advantage Programs
Exam Advantage Online - Our popular Online program materials for Pennsylvania provide flexible options to students seeking their PA insurance license. They allow students to take the licensing material at their own speed, with courses in Life and Health, Property and Casualty. Learn more...
- Online courses with web-based textbooks and video classes (Life, Health, Property and Casualty).
- Insurance examination simulator imitates the format and questions of the state licensing exam, with our money back guarantee practice exam!
- Learn any time wherever you have access to a computer!
Exam Advantage At Home - The Exam Advantage At Home licensing materials, comprised of a state insurance exam simulator, DVD classroom seminsars, and textbook courses, allow you the benefit of pacing yourself and offering the benefits of a classroom experience, without the hassle. Learn more...
- Cover Pennsylvania state law basics quickly and thoroughly.
- Practice test simulator prepares you for the PA insurance exam, with a money back guarantee!
- Scaleable package allows you to upgrade to our Audio or DVD seminars for almost the same price.
- Money back guarantee.
CPMI Professional Development has over twenty years of experience in the insurance industry and a long tradition of quality insurance pre-licensing in Pennsylvania. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns that you might have with regard to our products, policies, or procedures. Call us today and get started providing insurance coverage in your state.
- Pennsylvania Insurance Licensing
- PA Life/Health Agent License
- Exempt Individuals
- State Prelicensing Exam