Insurance Licensing in PennsylvaniaClasses and Materials Certified and Approved by the Pennsylvania Insurance Department
PA Insurance License training with CPMI Professional Development has experience preparing thousands of students to pass the PA licensing exam on their first attempt for over 12 years. With our self-study and online preparation materials, you too can find out how to learn what you need to pass the Pennsylvania exam at a pace suited to your learning style and speed.Certified Courses in Pennsylvania
Insurance Licensing requirements in Pennsylvania are determined by the PA Insurance Department. Applicants must finish a minimum of 24 hours of approved pre-licensing coursehours. CPMI is a certified provider of materials, including our Exam Advantage Online as well as Exam Advantage At Home courses for convenient studying at your pace to prepare for the state exam.
Exam Advantage Online - CPMI's web-based classes for Pennsylvania are flexible options for those seeking an insurance license. They enable you to take the material at your own speed, pacing yourself, and studying at your convenience, rather than needing to take time out of your schedule to attend a course taught in a classroom setting. Learn more...
Exam Advantage Textbook - Our self-study insurance training materials, comprised of a state insurance exam simulator, classroom simulators, and self-study textbooks, allow you the benefit of pacing yourself and offering the benefits of a classroom experience, without the hassle. Learn more...
- Cover Pennsylvania state law basics quickly and thoroughly.
- Videos and textbooks based online for convenient use (Life, Health, Property and Casualty).
- Practice test simulator prepares you for the PA insurance exam, with a money back guarantee!
- Scaleable package allows you to upgrade to our Audio or Online Video Review seminars for almost the same price.
- Money back guarantee if you don't pass your Pennsylvania insurance license examination the first time!
Pennsylvania License Requirements
Getting licensed in Pennsylvania? It's important to know:
- You must pass an approved pre-licensing education course (like ours!).
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- Courses provide 24 hours of instruction per line of authority.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Course completion exam must be proctored.
- Proctor cannot be a family member or business associate.
After you pass our course, we will provide you with a course completion certificate that you will bring with you to the Prometric testing facility.