New Mexico Insurance Continuing EducationNM Continuing Ed Training & Materials
New Mexico insurance producers are required to complete their continuing education requirement annually with at least 15 hours of approved instruction (only 7 hours for Title Insurance). As an approved provider for New Mexico insurance continuing education, let CPMI be your one-stop shop to realize all your CE needs.
New: Starting Sept, 2017, the CE provider is now required to submit completion, fee is $2/credit hour. When you sucessfully complete your CE course (such as Life Fundamentals), CPMI will submit course completion to the state.New Mexico Insurance CE Requirements
- 15 hours every year (7 for Title Insurance).
- NM CE credits do not carry over from year to year.
- One course can not be used for CE credit twice in a 3-year period.
- Producers are required to pay a $2 fee for each approved credit, which is now paid to the CE provider so credits can be submitted.
New Mexico Insurance Producers - Finish your Required CE for just $30.
Pricing shown is for online courses. Physical copies of textbooks may be ordered for an additional $6 per course (plus a flat $10 shipping charge). The New Mexico Insurance Department charges a $2.00/credit fee, which you will need to pay when you submit your CE for credit to the Dept of Insurance.
|Life Fundamentals Package
Life Fundamentals, & Ethics 101.
|Health Fundamentals Package
Health Fundamentals, & Ethics 101.
|Property Fundamentals Package
Property Fundamentals, & Ethics 101.
|Casualty Fundamentals Package
Casualty Fundamentals, & Ethics 101.
Check out our complete course listing.Hide complete course listing. Go to shopping cart.
|Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic||Popular!|
|Casualty Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic||Popular!|
|Ethical Insurance Practices||3||Basic||Meets New Mexico Ethics Requirement|
|Insurance Ethics 101||3||Basic||Meets New Mexico Ethics Requirement|
|Life Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic||Popular!|
|Property Insurance Fundamentals||12||Basic|
After 25 years of continual licensing and good standing as a licensee, New Mexico producers are able to apply for an exemption to the standard continuing education requirement. For more information on applying for this exemption, see the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission Insurance Division (NMPRCID) website under the heading "Continuing Education Info."
New Mexico License Renewal Requirements
Time for your New Mexico insurance license renewal? It's important to know:
- 15 hours of CE are required annually.
- You must complete one CE hour in Ethics.
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable (course completion exams are open book).
- Agents must take courses approved for the lines they are licensed in
- You must pass your course completion exam with a 70% or better
- Extra credit hours do not carry over to the next renewal period.
- Courses cannot be repeated for credit within 3 years (completion dates must be at least 3 years apart).
- Upon completion CPMI will submit your credits to the state.
After you pass our course(s), you will be able to print your course completion certificate(s).