New Hampshire Insurance Continuing EducationNH Insurance Continuing Ed (CE) Courses
New Hampshire insurance continuing education required credit hours must be completed every two years per the requirements of the New Hampshire Insurance Department.
All licensed resident producers must complete 24 hours of CE every two years, including 3 hours of Ethics courses but no more than 10 total hours in ethics to fulfill New Hampshire insurance license renewal requirements.New Hampshire Insurance CE Requirements
- NH renewal requires 24 hours of CE (3 in Ethics).
- Insurance producer CE can consist of any producer approved course and is not limited to the lines in which that producer is licensed (ie. Life Insurance).
Multi-line adjusters must complete 20 hours of CE, while public adjusters must complete 15. Workers compensation adjusters should complete 20 total hours of which 10 should be in worker's comp credit. Adjuster licenses expire every two years. Adjusters can only take courses specific to adjusters.
Combine and Save - Finish your Required CE for Just $39.
Choose any of these packages for just $39. The New Hampshire Insurance Department charges a $1.00/credit fee, which will be added during the checkout process.
Pricing shown is for online courses. Physical copies of textbooks may be ordered for an additional cost.
|Life & Health Agent Package
3 Courses: Business Disability, Business Life, Ethical Insurance Practices
|Life Agent Package
4 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Annuity Fundamentals, Variable Annuities, Ethics 101
|Health Agent Package
3 Courses: Health Insurance Fundamentals, Business Disability, Ethics 101
|Property & Casualty Agent Package
3 Courses: Property Insurance Basics, Casualty Insurance Basics, Ethics 101
|Property Agent Package
3 Courses: Homeowners Insurance Valuation, Property Insurance Basics, Ethics 101
|Casualty Basics Package
3 Courses: Casualty Insurance Fundamentals, Avoiding E&O Claims, Ethical Insurance Practices
Check out our complete course listing.Hide complete course listing. Go to shopping cart.
Title insurance producers, limited lines agents, first-time license renewals, and nonresident agents are exempt from New Hampshire insurance continuing education requirements.
Under federal law, even exempt individuals must take the required LTC course before they can begin selling long term care policies.
New Hampshire License Renewal Requirements
Time for your New Hampshire insurance license renewal? It's important to know:
- 24 hours of CE are required every 2 years.
- 3 hours must be in Ethics (of your 24 hours).
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- Agents may take any approved courses for credit.
- Excess credit hours cannot carry over to the next renewal period.
- Courses cannot be repeated for credit in the one renewal period.
- CE must be taken 60 days prior to the license expiration date.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Courses completion exams do not require a proctor.
After you pass our course, we will send your completion information on to the New Hampshire Department of Insurance.