Nevada Insurance Continuing EducationNV Insurance Continuing Ed (CE) Courses
Nevada insurance continuing education required credit hours must be completed every three years per the requirements of the Nevada Department of Insurance.
All licensed resident producers must complete 30 hours of CE every three years, including 3 hours of Ethics courses to fulfill Nevada insurance license renewal requirements for Life and Health or for Property and Casualty.Nevada Insurance CE Requirements
- NV renewal requires 30 hours of CE (3 in Ethics).
- Excess credit hours do not carry over.
- Courses may not be repeated for credit in the same 3-year renewal term.
Courses may only be taken in related subject matter to the licenses that an agent holds, agents with multiple licenses can take courses related to any of the licenses they hold.
Combine and Save - Finish your Required CE for Just $39.
Choose any of these packages for just $39. The Nevada Insurance Department charges a $1.00/credit fee, which will be added during the checkout process.
Pricing shown is for online courses. Physical copies of textbooks may be ordered for an additional fee.
|Life & Health Producer Package
3 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Health Insurance Fundamentals, Ethical Insurance Practices
|Life Producer Package
3 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Retirement IRAs, Ethical Insurance Practices
|Health Producer Package
3 Courses: Understanding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Health Insurance Fundamentals, Ethical Insurance Practices
|Property & Casualty Producer Package
3 Courses: Property Insurance Fundamentals, Casualty Insurance Fundamentals, Ethical Insurance Practices
Check out our complete course listing.Hide complete course listing. Go to shopping cart.
Nonresident and agents with limited licenses are exempt from Nevada insurance continuing education requirements. Agents with 20 years of experience are also exempt.
Certain professional designations (CLU, CPCU, CIC, ChFC, or CFP) exempt producers from CE requirements.
Under federal law, even exempt individuals must take the required LTC course before they can begin selling long term care policies.
Nevada License Renewal Requirements
Time for your Nevada insurance license renewal? It's important to know:
- 30 hours of CE, including 3 hours of ethics, are required every 3 years.
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Course completion exams must be proctored and are not open book.
- Agents must take courses approved for the lines they are licensed in.
- Course cannot be repeated for credit in one renewal period.
- Excess credit hours cannot be carried over to the next renewal period.
After you pass our course, we will send your completion information on to the Nevada Department of Insurance through Sircon.