Agent Insurance Licensing in NebraskaPrelicensing Training for the NE Insurance License Exam
CPMI's Online Course, Textbook Course, Exam Advantage test simulation program, Audio CDs, and Flashcards can help!
- CPMI's Online and Textbook courses cover the material you need to know to pass your state exam and are the primary study tool for success on the state exam.
- See if you can answer practice exam questions. With CPMI's Exam Advantage test simulator you will pass your test the first time or get your money back! See product page for more information.
- CPMI's Virtual Class is an instructor led presentation of definitions, and concepts.
- Save time by listening to the insurance basics material you as travel, exercise, etc. Use our Audio CDs to help you learn important information you will need to know to pass your test.
- CPMI's Flashcards are designed to help you memorize basic definitions and material you will need to know to pass the state licensing exam.
We can help students to obtain their insurance producer license in the lines of Property and Casualty; Combined Life and Annuities, and Sickness, Accident, and Health; Life and Annuities; Sickness, Accident and Health. We do not currently offer materials in Crop, or Title in the state of Nebraska.Getting Ready for the Nebraska Exam
All applicants interested in obtaining a resident producer license in Nebraska must meet the following qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be determined to be trustworthy, competent, and of good reputation.
- Complete a required number of hours in approved pre-licensing training before taking the Nebraska insurance licensing examination. See more requirements...