Nebraska Insurance Continuing EducationNE Insurance Continuing Ed (CE) Courses
Nebraska insurance continuing education required credit hours must be completed every two years per the requirements of the Nebraska Department of Insurance.
All licensed resident producers must complete 24 hours of CE every two years, including 3 hours of Ethics courses to fulfill Nebraska insurance license renewal requirements for Life and Health or for Property and Casualty.Nebraska Insurance CE Requirements
- NE renewal requires 24 hours of CE (3 in Ethics).
- Excess credit hours do not carry over.
Crop only producers must complete 6 total hours, 3 in Ethics.
Combine and Save - Finish your Required CE for Just $39.
Choose any of these packages for just $39. The Nebraska Insurance Department charges a $1.00/credit fee, which will be added during the checkout process.
Pricing shown is for online courses. Physical copies of textbooks may be ordered for an additional fee.
|Life & Health Producer Package
3 Courses: Life Insurance Fundamentals, Business Disability Insurance, Insurance Ethics 101
|Life Producer Package
4 Courses: Variable Annuities, Business Life, Ethical Insurance Practices, Annuity Fundamentals
|Health Producer Package
3 Courses: Understanding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Business Disability, Insurance Ethics 101
|Property & Casualty Producer Package
3 Courses: Property Insurance Fundamentals, Casualty Insurance Fundamentals, Insurance Ethics 101
Check out our complete course listing.Hide complete course listing. Go to shopping cart.
Nonresident and most limited lined agents are exempt from Nebraska insurance continuing education requirements.
Under federal law, even exempt individuals must take the required LTC course before they can begin selling long term care policies.
Nebraska License Renewal Requirements
Time for your Nebraska insurance license renewal? It's important to know:
- 24 hours of CE, including 2 hours of ethics, are required every 2 years.
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- Agents must take courses approved for the lines they are licensed in.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Course completion exams must be proctored and are not open book.
- Courses cannot be repeated for credit in one renewal period.
- Excess credit hours cannot be carried over to the next renewal period.
After you pass our course, we will send your completion information on to the Nebraska Department of Insurance through Sircon.