Become an Insurance Agent FAQTraining and Tutorials for Becoming an Insurance Agent
If you are considering a career in insurance, there are probably a hundred questions running through your mind right now. Well, luckilly for you, we've been around a while, and we've come up with some of the most common questions prospective insurance agents have and we've put some of them here for you.
Common Questions when Becoming an Insurance Agent
Different Lines of Insurance (Life, Health, Property and Casualty)
- What type of insurance agent should I be?
- Selling Life and Health vs Property and Casualty Insurance
- Difference in Income by Line
- Which pays better, property and casualty or life and health?
- If I sell Health insurance, should I sell Life insurance too?
What is a career in insurance like?
- Insurance Job Responsibilities and Work Environment
- What company should I work for?
- Become an Insurance Agent
- What insurance line is best for getting started?
- Does sales experience help insurance agents?
Insurance Agent Career Basics
- What is an independent insurance agent?
- How easily can I make a living as an insurance agent?
- Get Started Building an Agency
- Does an insurance license transfer to a new state?
- Insurance Career FAQ (pdf)
Becoming and insurance agent can be confusing. Hopefully some of these guides will help answer your initial questions. If you have other questions that you'd like to see answered here, or if you just want answers, feel free to call us or send us an email.
- Insurance Licensing
- State Insurance Test
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Property & Casualty Insurance License