Wyoming Insurance Continuing EducationWyoming Continuing Ed Training Courses
Wyoming insurance producers are required to complete their continuing education requirement annually with at least 24 hours of approved CE courses, 3 of which must be in insurance ethics.
All Wyoming agents licensed in any of the following lines of authority is required to obtain approved insurance continuing education before renewing their license: Property, Casualty, Personal Lines, Life, Accident & Health, Variable Life/Variable Annuity, Title Agents and Resident Consultants.Wyoming Insurance CE Requirements
- 24 hours every two years (including 3 hours of ethics).
- Company sponsored CE hours may not exceed 12 in any license renewal period.
- Nonresident adjusters must submit proof of CE completion per their home state requirements.
- No grade period is provided for a lapsed license.
- Producers are required to pay a $30 fee to the Wyoming Insurance Department for continuing education filing in addition to other applicable license renewal fees.
We are an approved provider for Wyoming insurance continuing education. Let CPMI be your one-stop shop to realize all your CE needs.Wyoming Continuing Education Exemption
Any Wyoming insurance producer with a limited lines license not mentioned above is considered exempt from the CE requirement. Extensions of the standard 2 year licensing period may be granted by the Commissioner upon written request.