New Hampshire Insurance Continuing EducationNH Insurance Continuing Ed (CE) Courses
New Hampshire insurance continuing education required credit hours must be completed every two years per the requirements of the New Hampshire Insurance Department.
All licensed resident producers must complete 24 hours of CE every two years, including 3 hours of ethics courses but no more than 10 total hours in ethics to fulfill New Hampshire insurance license renewal requirements.New Hampshire Insurance CE Requirements
- NH renewal requires 24 hours of CE (3 in ethics).
- Licenses must be renewed before the last day of the producer's month of birth at least 13 but not more than 25 months after the license was issued.
- Insurance producer CE can consist of any producer approved course and is not limited to the lines in which that producer is licensed.
- Excess credit hours do not carry over.
- Courses may not be repeated for credit in the same 2-year renewal term.
Multi-line adjusters must complete 20 hours of CE, while public adjusters must complete 15. Workers compensation adjusters should complete 20 total hours of which 10 should be in worker's comp credit. Adjuster licenses expire on 10/1 every two years.New Hampshire Continuing Education Exemptions
Title insurance producers, limited lines agents, first-time license renewals, and nonresident agents are exempt from New Hampshire insurance continuing education requirements.
Under federal law, even exempt individuals must take the required LTC course before they can begin selling long term care policies.