Agent Insurance Licensing in NebraskaProducer Licensing with the NE Insurance Department
Nebraska insurance license training courses with CPMI are backed by twelve years of experience in the insurance licensing business. Our courses have succeeded in helping thousands of producers to pass the Nebraska state exam the first time. All of our courses and study materials are approved by the NE Department of Insurance.Getting Ready for the Nebraska Exam
All applicants interested in obtaining a resident producer license in Nebraska must meet the following qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be determined to be trustworthy, competent, and of good reputation.
- Complete a required number of hours in approved pre-licensing training before taking the Nebraska insurance licensing examination. See more requirements...
CPMI provides the pre-license education training you need to fulfill the state's requirements and pass your producer license test.
Exam Advantage Online Courses - CPMI's web-based insurance producer licensing classes for Nebraska are flexible options for those seeking to become licensed in your state. They enable you to take the material at your own speed, pacing yourself, and studying at your convenience, rather than needing to take time out of your schedule to attend a course taught in a classroom setting. Learn more...
Exam Advantage At Home Courses - Our self-study programs, comprised of a state insurance exam simulator, classroom simulators, and self-study textbooks, allow you the benefit of pacing yourself and offering the benefits of a classroom experience, without the hassle. Learn more...
- Online videos and web-based textbooks based for convenient use (we provide courses in Life, Health, Life & Health, and Property & Casualty).
- Exam Advantage test simulator to give experience, with money back guarantee!
- Study any time from the comfort of your home or office!
We can help students to obtain their insurance producer license in the lines of Property and Casualty; Combined Life and Annuities, and Sickness, Accident, and Health; Life and Annuities; Sickness, Accident and Health. We do not currently offer courses in Crop, Title, or Personal Lines in the state of Nebraska.
Nebraska Insurance Licensing courses are designed to be used by students either individually or with a teacher, and are provided with online, traditional, or self-study methods. Insurance education and indemnity risk management training from CPMI gets you the very best, very latest, and up-to-date pre-licensing learning program materials.
*Pass rate data for 2010 & 2011 provided by the MI Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
Nebraska License Requirements
Getting licensed in Nebraska? It's important to know:
- You must pass an approved pre-licensing education course (like ours!).
- Online, textbook, or classroom courses are acceptable.
- Courses provide 20 hours of instruction per line of authority.
- You must pass your course completion examination with a 70% or better.
- Course completion exam must be proctored.
- Proctor cannot be a family member or business associate.
After you pass our course, we will provide you with a course completion certificate that you will bring with you to the Prometric testing facility.