Illinois Insurance Ethics CE Class ScheduleIL Required Ethics Courses Information
All licensed insurance producers whose license is up for renewal are required to take at least 3 hours of approved Insurance Ethics Classes as a continuing education requirement. We offer regular classes throughout the state that have been approved by the Illinois Department of Insurance as meeting this new CE requirement.
Which option best describes your need?
These classes cover the theme of an insurance producer's ethical responsibilities to insurers, policyholders. and the public. Choose an option, below, to register.
Combine ethics with up to 24 hours of IL insurance continuing education for just $39 more or click on "Signup Now" above to see class dates and times for the ethics class portion only.
See what those who have already participated in these classes by CPMI have to say; read our Ethics Class FeedbackUpcoming Ethics Class Schedule
The following dates are currently scheduled for our Illinois insurance ethics classes. Additional classes may be setup for groups in advance by contacting us directly at 815-271-8200, and rates negotiated on a case-by-case basis.August 2014
- 08/12, 8:30-11:30 am - Oakbrook Terrace
- 08/13, 1:30-4:30 pm - Springfield
- 08/19, 1:30-4:30 pm - Glenview
- 08/20, 1:30-4:30 pm - Peoria
- 08/21, 1:30-4:30 pm - Naperville
- 08/26, 8:30-11:30 am - Schaumburg
- 08/27, 1:30-4:30 pm - Rockford
- 08/28, 1:30-4:30 pm - Highland Park
- 09/09, 1:30-4:30 pm - Glenview
- 09/16, 1:30-4:30 pm - Schaumburg
- 09/17, 8:30-11:30 am - Peoria
- 09/23, 8:30-11:30 am - Naperville
- 09/24, 8:30-11:30 am - Moline
- 09/30, 8:30-11:30 am - Champaign
- 09/30, 8:30-11:30 am - Arlington Heights
- 10/14, 8:30-11:30 am - Naperville
- 10/15, 8:30-11:30 am - Springfield
- 10/21, 1:30-4:30 pm - Glenview
- 10/22, 1:30-4:30 pm - Peoria
- 10/28, 8:30-11:30 am - Oakbrook Terrace
- 10/30, 1:30-4:30 pm - Rockford
- 10/30, 1:30-4:30 pm - Highland Park
Click on the black signup bar for more information, or select Illinois Ethics Class Locations.
Insurance Continuing Education - Illinois DOI Approved Courses
CPMI Professional Development offers a variety of indemnity training and insurance education CE classes as well as insurance license courses with both classroom and at-home study options. Our courses are designed by life-long insurance professionals with experience in education and instruction since 1998.
Illinois Insurance Producer License Renewal Requirements
Time for your Illinois insurance license renewal? It's important to know:
- You must complete 24 hours of CE every two years.
- Self-study CE classes are acceptable.
- 3 of your 24 hours must be in ethics in a classroom.
- Courses completion exams can be taken without a proctor and are open book.
We will send your completion information on to the Illinois Department of Insurance within one business day.