IL Insurance Exam Prep and CE InstructorsInsurance Class Instructors in IL
Are or have you been a trainer?
Are you a current or retired agent who wants to keep active?
CPMI is looking for qualified insurance professionals to teach life and health and property and casualty prelicensing and continuing education classes.
Prelicensing classes located in Oakbrook, Schaumburg, Peoria and Bloomington.
Continuing Education classes are in the Chicago area and central Illinois.
- At least 3 years experience in the insurance industry
- Time to teach 1 to 8 days each month
- Availability to accept teaching dates
- Experience from previous teaching, making presentations or public speaking engagements
- Ability to explain complex concepts
- Desire to help others
- Enjoy teaching
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 877-601-2273.